Urnex Cafiza Tablets for Automatic Coffee Machines
The ability to remove coffee residue and build-up from your super automatic's brew group now comes in a tiny tablet.
Urnex Cafiza Cleaning Tablets have been formulated to quickly dissolve and powerfully clean super automatic's brew groups, and can also be used to clean the drip tray.
Simply follow the instructions listed below for a sparkling clean machine in no time.
Urnex Cafiza Home Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are recommended for use with most super automatic espresso machine and are available in boxes with 8 tablets each.
Â For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
If the machine has a cleaning program:
- Insert one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in specified machine opening and follow manufacturer's "Maintenance and Cleaning" instructions for the machine's cleaning cycle.
If the machine does not have a programmed cleaning cycle, but has a pre-ground coffee or bypass chute:
- Put one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in the pre-ground coffee chute and place a cup under the coffee spout.
- Press the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee.
- When half a cup of water has been discharged, switch the appliance off for 5 minutes to let the solution take effect inside of the machine.
- Switch the appliance back on again to end the cycle.
- Repeat this cycle a minimum of 3 additional times to rinse, but do not add additional tablets to the machine (to ensure that all cleaning solution has come out the machine).
- Remove the coffee dispensing unit and rinse it carefully using clean water.
- Before using the appliance again, prepare two cups of coffee, by pressing the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee, but without adding any coffee, and then throw them away.
- To clean the drip tray, place an Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet inside, and fill it up 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes, then rinse abundantly.
If the machine does not have a pre-ground coffee chute:
- Place one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in a cup and fill it with hot water.
- Remove the coffee dispensing unit and clean the filters and the dispensing channel with the prepared cleaning solution.
- Let the solution take effect for at least five minutes and repeat this operation a minimum of three times.
- Rinse the coffee dispensing unit abundantly with clean water and install it again.
- To clean the drip tray, place an Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet inside and fill it up to 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes and rinse abundantly.